Hey beautiful women, tired of waking up in the middle of those horrific nights full of sweat? Let’s help you find some amazing remedies that can help you tackle these hot flashes like a pro.
More than 70% of women experience hot flashes in their later half of life. These hot flashes are an abrupt feeling of intense warmth building up in your upper body, this causes the body to start sweating and will sometimes also cause redness on the face and neck.
The most common reason for hot flashes is hormonal changes in the body such as menopause. These hot flashes can also be triggered by some activities such as the consumption of alcohol, too much caffeine intake, being stressed or having anxiety, smoking, tight clothing and being present in a hot room.
However, there are some home remedies through which women can manage their hot flashes by dodging the key triggers and consequently, reducing the intensity of the hot flashes.
- Drink cold/ice water immediately after the start of a hot flash.
- Use Eucalyptus bedsheets as they control the body temperature and remains cool at night. These sheets are available at Sweave.
- Keep an icepack in the house.
- Dress in layers to adjust the temperature of your body depending upon how you feel.
- Make your diet well-balanced. Also, avoid foods that are high in fat and sugar.
- Incorporate exercise in your daily routine and try yoga to reduce stress.
- Quit Smoking.
- Limit your alcohol consumption.
- Limit your caffeine intake.
If managing your hot flashes is still impossible, then don’t forget to visit your doctor.