Not Sure? We get it. Let's make it easy. If our product isn't right for you - you can return it anytime within the first 100 nights of purchase.
Our products are guaranteed by a limited lifetime warranty that covers any damage to the fabric including tears and stitching issues.
- The Sweave Difference: Most people have four major problems with other bedding: 1) Too Shiny, 2) Too Slippery, 3) Too Cool, 4) Not Breathable. We’ve solved these problems by adding extra-long staple Egyptian Cotton and using a percale weave instead of a sateen weave. Other brands use a sateen weave which makes it much more difficult for air to pass - thereby increasing moisture and decreasing temperature regulation.
- Certified Made In Green: Our bed sheets have the highest possible rating from OEKO-TEX. This means that they don’t contain any harmful chemicals, are made in environmentally friendly facilities, and also made in a safe and socially responsible workplace. We also plant a tree for every sheet set we sell.
- Real Direct to Customer Experience: our sheets are designed by our team in New York, and crafted in our own family-owned factory in Pakistan. This structure allows us to offer you the best value for your money.
- Fitted Sheet Features:
- An all-around elastic for a snug fit.
- Deep pockets that can accommodate mattresses of up to 18 inches.
- “Short Side” & “Long Side” labels which make it easy to get right the first time.
- Pillow Case Features:
- Our pillow cases use envelope casing - that means no open ends or annoying pillow spillage.
- Duvet Cover Features:
- Button closures.
- Tie backs on all four corners to hold the duvet insert in place.
- Twin: Flat 70x98, Fitted 39x75+15, Pillow 20x29
- Full: Flat 86x98, Fitted 54x75+15, Pillow 2x(20x29)
- Queen: Flat 96x105, Fitted 60x80+15, Pillow 2x(20x29)
- King: Flat 108x105, Fitted 78x80+15, Pillow 2x(20x37)
- Cal King: Flat 110x105, Fitted 78x84+15, Pillow 2x(20x37)
- Split King: Flat 108x105, Fitted 2x(39x75+15), Pillow 2x(20x37)
- Standard Pillowcases: 2x(20x29)
- King Pillowcases: 2x(20x37)
- Standard / Queen: 20" x 27"
- King / Cal King: 20" x 37"
- Full / Queen: 96" x 105"
- King / Cal King: 108" x 105"
- Queen: 60" x 80" x 15"
- King: 78" x 80" x 15"
- Full / Queen: 92" x 88"
- King / Cal King: 108" x 92"
- Hand: 19.5" x 36"
- Bath: 27" x 50"
Thinner than other percale sheets i have purchased with same thread count. Was told returns are free-they are not
When you read that percale softens with each wash, believe it. I'll start by saying, when I first got these sheets, I hated them. They felt super smooth in the packaging, but once I washed them and put them on my bed, they were so scratchy to the point it was hard to sleep. I followed the washing instructions and washed them about five times before I finally gave up. I contacted Sweave about returning these sheets. After learning they would be thrown away if returned, I chose to keep them as an extra set. Since I was keeping them, I figured I would wash them a couple more times and bought two sets of Woolite dryer balls to see if that helped soften them.
As stated earlier, a good pair of percale sheets are supposed to soften with each use. My percale sheets are now broken in and unbelievably smooth. The quality is outstanding! The fitted sheet has two thick bands of elastic that ensure it stays in place and doesn’t slide off the bed. The little tags indicating short and long side are a nice bonus when making the bed. I’m very particular with my sheets because I’ve had so many that end up pilling which I absolutely hate. The percale weave and thread count ensure these sheets will not pill. They’re super crisp and overall very luxurious.
If you’re looking for a high quality set of sheets that will last, look no further. I wouldn’t hesitate to get a second set, even with the painful break in process.
The fitted sheet is awesome and it did not have to be stretched on the bed. Absolutely love these sheets!
These sheets were very luxurious but they came late.
Definitely exceeded my expectations. Going to buy another sheet set.
Crafted for Comfort
We believe that a bed sheet is the most important product we ever buy. Think about it. We spend a third of our life using it. It’s there to comfort us- in times good and bad. A great bed sheet is an investment in our own well-being.
That’s why we use the highest quality fibers to make our sheets - to give you maximum comfort and to ensure that, with proper care, they last a lifetime. Not only that, our sheets also get softer after every wash.
Get ready for some serious snoozing!
Quality Sleep starts with Quality Sheets
After a hectic working day, all we want is to snug in our bed for a flawless sleep, and a quality sheet is a definitive weapon to tempt a thorough sleep of eight hours to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
We also offer a 100-night trial, free shipping and lifetime guarantee for tears and stitching issues to ensure maximum comfort.
Made In Green
All our products are certified "Made In Green" by Oeko-Tex®️. This means that every product has been tested for harmful substances, and made in a safe and socially responsible workplace. It also certifies our factories as environmentally friendly facilities.
We also plant a tree for every sheet set you buy as we figured the best way to give back to the planet is to plant a tree for every sheet set, we sell.