Will Exercise Help You Sleep Better?
Save Now - Use Code Blog10 For 10% Off On Your Next Order. Shop Now
Are you tired of twisting and turning all night due to lack of sleep and in the morning, you feel lethargic and sleep deprived? Studies show that now a days more and more people experience difficulty in sleeping. However, research has proven that exercising really helps you sleep quicker and better night.
Exercising make you lose your energy which consequently exhausts you and makes you tired which helps you sleep quicker and deeper. Exercise is also very important for a deeper state of sleep which is very important for human body as that is the time when our bodies rejuvenate.
It is said that at least 30 minutes of exercise daily can result in better sleep and people who exercise daily are less likely to experience sleep disorders like insomnia and sleep apnea. However, you should avoid exercising 2-3 hours before going to sleep as it may disturb your sleep by making you more active.
Other things that can help you sleep better are:
- Comfortable bedding: Try opting for natural bedding materials like Eucalyptus and Egyptian cotton as these are very soft, hypoallergenic and extremely breathable which keeps you cool at night and helps you sleep better.
These sheets are available at Sweave.
- Cutting down caffeine: Avoid caffeine 4-5 hours before going to bed.
- Eat Healthy: A balanced diet will result in better sleep.
- Follow a sleep routine: Go to sleep and wake up at the same time every day.
- Meditate: Practice deep breathing and meditation before bed to relax your mind and body.
- Avoid long naps: Avoid long naps during the day as it will make it harder for you to sleep at night.