Egyptian Cotton Towels
- Comfort: At Sweave, our mission is to build the world's most comfortable bedding and bath products. These towels are crafted using the finest extra-long staple Egyptian Cotton, which makes them feel just right - insanely soft, luxuriously plush, and incredibly absorbent.
- What's Included: Two bath towels, detailed with a simple single border. These towels are perfect for turning your bathroom into your dream spa.
- Certified Made In Green: Our towels have the highest possible rating from OEKO-TEX. This means that they don’t contain any harmful chemicals, are made in environmentally friendly facilities, and also made in a safe and socially responsible workplace.
- Why Egyptian Cotton: Egyptian cotton towels are considered best in class when it comes to high quality cotton. Our plush, extra-thick 100% Egyptian cotton towels instantly upgrades your bathroom (and your day) with superior softness and a luxuriously fluffy feel.
- Construction: Softer than towels found at many five-star hotels and spas, our bath towels are lofty, thick, and as luxurious as any in the world. These combed ring-spun towels are crafted from pure, 100% long-staple Egyptian cotton woven to 600 GSM. The end result is a beautiful texture, high absorbency, superior breathability and long-lasting strength.
Not Sure? We get it. Let's make it easy. If our product isn't right for you - you can return it anytime within the first 100 nights of purchase.
Our products are guaranteed by a limited lifetime warranty that covers any damage to the fabric including tears and stitching issues.
Crafted for Comfort
We believe that a bed sheet is the most important product we ever buy. Think about it. We spend a third of our life using it. It’s there to comfort us- in times good and bad. A great bed sheet is an investment in our own well-being.
That’s why we use the highest quality fibers to make our sheets - to give you maximum comfort and to ensure that, with proper care, they last a lifetime. Not only that, our sheets also get softer after every wash.
Get ready for some serious snoozing!
Quality Sleep starts with
Did you know that our body temperature falls about 2 degrees when we’re asleep?
Humans sleep better when we’re cooler. That’s one of the many reasons we use eucalyptus fibers in our sheets. Eucalyptus fibers are naturally cooling which help you stay asleep throughout the night.